We currently have an opportunity for a Security Officer to join our team delivering high standard security services to the Eastgate Shopping Centre. This is a full time, permanent role and involves working on a roster pattern covering days, nights and weekends on a four on four off pattern. You will average 42 hours per week.
Your main function is to ensure the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in line with the site assignment instructions. Typical duties will include controlling access to the site, general gatehouse duties, CCTV monitoring (if licenced), handling enquires, completion of site paperwork, responding to alarms, incident handling, site patrolling and other general security related duties.
The pay rate for this position will be £8.04 after successful completion of a probation period. In addition to this you will receive paid training and a full uniform.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Prior experience working as a security officer within the security industry
- A valid frontline SIA licence (Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection)
- Unrestricted right to work on a full time basis in the UK
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a five year checkable employment history or able to produce evidence of any period of unemployment, self-employment or education.
If you are interested in applying then please email a fully up to date CV (covering at least the last five years including any periods of unemployment) to the Security Manager - Eastgate Shopping Centre, Inverness.
Thanks for subscribing to the Eastgate Centre newsletter!