Are you Driven? Passionate? Captivating? Engaging?.. And LOVE fashion?
Yes. well, we are Kurt Geiger and we think you could be too!
Kurt Geiger first opened in Britain's fashion capital on Bond Street, London in 1963. Since the Sixties Kurt Geiger has not stood still as it continuously evolves to make covetable footwear and accessories with a unique market position, pairing aspiration with accessibility.
We are Europe's leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer and we are looking for the next generation of talent to join our business.
WE NEED YOU TO:
* Ensure the customer service is of the highest standards at all times
* Handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained
* Support your Management Team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
* Be a role model for our brand with our personal presentation standards
* Maintain store visual standards
* Embody the Kurt Geiger DNA and be Captivating, Engaging, Passionate, Driven and On Brand.
* Have at least 1 years' experience in a similar role
* Be a customer service ambassador and enjoy working to KPI's
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Competitive basic hourly rate
* Generous bonus structure
* Amazing employee discounts
* Fabulous shoes!
If you're successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world's leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.
Candidates can apply through the website at: www.kurtgeiger.com/careers<http://www.kurtgeiger.com/careers> or they can hand a CV in to the department which is situated next to the Menswear tills in Debenhams.
Thanks for subscribing to the Eastgate Centre newsletter!